Extending the capabilities of Learning Lab, Learning Lab Builder allows professors, teaching assistants, and technical staff to build secure, dynamic, and hands-on learning environments that span operating systems and system configurations.
Learning Lab Builder is a unique and easy way to build, test, and deploy customized Learning Labs for classes in a safe and easily managed environment. Learning Lab Builder is designed for technical staff and academic staff and is accessible using their Virtual Desktop.
Key features of the Learning Lab Builder include:
- Provision access for students to Virtual Desktop and Learning Lab environments
- Select from a pre-defined service catalog of operating systems including, Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, CentOS, Ubuntu, Kali Linux and more.
Learning Lab Builder also provides role-based access for Instructors, Teaching Assistants and Campus Administrators.
- Learning Lab Builder allows instructors to self-deploy labs to a single class or multiple classes with the click of a button.
- Instructors and technical staff can develop a catalog of labs for use across campus and between courses or departments if they wish to do so.
- Learning Lab and Learning Lab Builder have integrated capabilities to manage and optimize costs with built-in monitoring and thresholds.
- Learning Lab and Learning Lab Builder are fully managed/supported environments. For more questions about using Learning Lab or Learning Lab Builder, please see additional articles on our knowledge base or submit a question to our success team.
Article is closed for comments.