Learning Lab Builder labs, once built, go through a technical review process before they can be deployed to your learners.
Before proceeding, you might find the following articles helpful to build your Learning Labs.
Step 1: When you have completed your lab setup, you can submit it for a technical review. To do so click Submit for Review.
Step 2: You will be prompted to select a class to associate your lab with.
- Click the drop-down and select the appropriate class, then click Submit for Review.
Please note: only classes assigned to you will show up on this list.
Step 3: Lab Review and Approval
While a technical review is performed on the submitted lab, it will show as locked.
The technical review is designed to prevent technical issues that might prevent your lab from functioning.
A couple of items to note:
- By default, there will be no Internet access in your deployed labs.
- During the technical review, if any problems are encountered, our support team will contact you.
- You should test the lab once approved to ensure it functions as expected.
- Once approved, your lab will be available to your learners from Learning Lab.