Virtual Applications allow you a number of methods of moving files within applications and between your local machine and your Virtual Applications.
Files and folders created or changed during use in your Virtual Applications session on your connected OneDrive will automatically sync. This will back up the data and allow you access from both your local computer, the OneDrive web interface and Virtual Applications My Files icon.
- You can access your OneDrive content from the Virtual Application menu bar My Files icon.
To access and use your Microsoft One Drive from your Virtual Applications do the following:
Step 1: From the menu bar select "My Files" and click on "Add Storage" - "One Drive"
- In the drop-down menu, under "Login accounts", select your OneDrive account.
The MS OneDrive sign-in box will display and ask you to provide your user name and password for your OneDrive account.
Step 2: Confirm login and wait for sync.
- Your OneDrive should now appear in My Files
- Items saved from your Virtual Applications and in OneDrive on your local will now be available.
- It may take a few minutes for OneDrive to sync.
- If necessary, close the My Files window and reopen it for OneDrive to display.
To upload/download files between your local computer and your OneDrive
In the Virtual Applications menu bar, select the My Files icon and click on OneDrive. Navigate to the folder that you want to upload to or download from.
- Upload: select the file that you want to upload, and click Upload Files.
- Download: select the file that you want to download, click on the down arrow on the far right of the file name, and click Download.