Virtual Applications allow you to copy/paste to and from your local computer.
The Virtual Applications menu bar allows you to upload and download your clipboard contents. To copy to or from do the following:
From your local computer to your Virtual Applications:
Step 1: Select and Copy the desired content as you normally would.
- You can copy content (text, data ranges, etc) from your local computer, you cannot copy entire folders or files.
Step 2: Paste your content to the Virtual Application via the menu bar.
- In the Virtual Application, menu bar click the copy/paste button and select Paste to Remote Session.
- In the pop-up window paste your content or file (this will essentially upload it to the clipboard on the Virtual Application). You can use keyboard shortcuts or right-click options to paste.
From your Virtual Applications to your local computer:
Similarly, you can move clipboard copy/paste content from your Virtual Application to your local computer.
Step 1: Copy with content with right-click or keyboard shortcuts in your Virtual Application, as you normally would.
- In the Virtual Applications menu bar, click Copy to local device.
- The content from your remote clipboard should automatically display in the "Copy to local device" pop-up window.
Step 2: Paste to your local computer
- Press Ctrl + C to initiate the copy to your local computer clipboard. You can now paste that content locally as you normally would.