System Requirements for optimal use of Virtual Desktops
Browser support: Virtual Desktops are designed to run on virtually any device with a modern web browser that supports HTML5.
- These include the current versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.
Network Requirements: Virtual Desktop requires a network connection. They cannot be used offline. Round trip network latency must be less than 250ms and is recommended to be less than 100ms for an optimal experience.
- You can check your network connection via the "Settings Gear" on the menu bar, selecting Streaming mode, and expanding the Streaming Metrics dropdown.
- Windows - Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server Versions, 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019.
- Mac - OS X Yosemite 10.10 or later.
- Chrome OS - All versions newer than five years previous are supported.